Sunday, January 27, 2013

Life is a learning process

I believe that to my very core. That's which doesn't kill you can only make you stronger and wiser. Each experience no matter how small shapes the decisions we make today and tomorrow. 

Each mistake gives us the full scope of the consequences of our actions. Instead of wallowing in self pity, casting doubt on everything good in you're life, blaming everyone else out loud and beating yourself up inside... Take some time to consider the facts, your feelings and your goals. A bitter, angry, look at me look at me, feel sorry for me attitude will get you nowhere you want to be and everywhere you don't want to.

Further more, it turns you into a pessimistic life sucker. No one wants to be around that.

If you secretly find yourself guilty of the above life jilted reality then try something new. Try to identify the positive things you have going, become thankful for those who stand by you at you best and worst, reflect of the times you've gotten out from between that rock and hard place. Make a plan to become a better version of yourself and do it. Do it now. Karma is a bitch and I strongly believe that misery loves company. That's no company I want to keep. I wash my hands of the negativity and and change my circumstances to create a happy life for myself. 

If you mistakes end up on your list of regrets. Then work to correct it. Each achievement, every step in the "right" direction will only motivate you to climb higher and run faster.
If this sounds like a Dr. Phil episode then ask yourself why so many people seek help. It's not because they need to be analyzed by some stuff old white guy with smart remarks. It's because they need someone to pout out the things they can't or won't see as true. They simply fill in the blanks when your brain is overrun with worry, doubt and fear. So call me Dr. Phil, Miss Cleo or whatever you like but I see the path my life can take and I am determined to have more control over the things that contribute to my happiness. 

I'm learning to make my life a better experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment