Word is... when anything ratchet is going on and you hear the words "World Star" - cover you face.
In today's episode of Ratchet Unleashed, World Star recently added a video of a young bully named Jaide who is shown taunted another girl. The video starts out in a locker room with Jaide saying "If I touch you, you gon' hit me?". The other girl looks like she is annoyed with all the talk and ready for some action but stands quietly watching.
It looks like Jaide is running the show until she barely touches the other girl on her nose and that's it. I can't really call the young woman a victim but she explodes with a shower of punches on Jaide. The video is about 5:22 long and recently removed from YouTube for violating the Terms of Service.
I can't say I condone girl fights but its a part of growing up. Your parents, grand parents, great grand parents and future children dealt with and will deal with school fights. They aren't going anywhere. Today it just seems that children and babied, sheltered and don't have a strong enough support team at home to withstand the occasional name calling. Lets be clear... I am not talking about the intense version of bullying that we see now where kids make full Facebook profiles to target and attack someone - that is a more graduated level of harassment.
After watching this video though, I can't deny that I felt a sense of satisfaction to see Jaide get her "ass beat". She had all that talk and when it was time to back it up she deflected. Message to you Jaide.. make sure your bark is bigger than your bite, especially when you start to bully someone. Second, Jaide get some new friends. They all stood around and watched you get you ass handed to you. Third, what do you grades look like? Because I'm sure your parents didn't send you to school to end up on World Star.
Talk about mean girls.. Get it together ladies!


No comments:
Post a Comment