Friday, February 1, 2013

In the Eye of the Beholder

Women are one of the most beautiful creatures on earth. I mean how can you deny the basic female anatomy? There is always something steamy about two playful women - and I don't mean the drunk girls who do it for attention from men or to be the life of the party... I mean curious women admiring her own body reflected in another woman. Don't get me wrong, the male anatomy is amazingly sexy as well.

Picture this ladies.. and gents :) Tall caramel man with chiseled pecs, perfect abs and the V leading to unknown region below his belt. Well that puts a smile on my face but because I can also appreciate the female body as well doesn't make me bisexual or a lesbian. I am strictly dickly but when I see a woman with a great ass or nice (proportioned) rack or toned legs or perky calves or a beautiful face - I'm not afraid to say it.

The human body has been a subject of great artists all throughout history. Paintings or photography the capture the sexiest or more desirable spots on the body hit a major sensory in my brain. I love anything aesthetically sexual so when I posted the above photo, I expected the assumption that I Miss Jerelis had crossed over pinker pastures. Folks take it easy, its just art and it turns me on but I love my husband and he does more for my sexual appetite than a woman could ever do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment